• 1 lb Brussels sprouts
• 2 TB spoons oil
• 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
• 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
• Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
• Cut off the brown ends of the Brussels sprouts and pull off any yellow outer leaves.
• Mix them in a bowl with the olive oil, salt and pepper.
• Pour them on a sheet pan and roast for 35 to 40 minutes, until crisp on the outside and tender on the inside.
• Shake the pan from time to time to brown the sprouts evenly.
• Sprinkle with more kosher salt, and serve immediately.