• 1 lb ground pork
• 1 egg
• 1 TB spoon butter, melted
• 2 oz Parmesan cheese, grated
• 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
• salt, pepper
• 4.5 cups all-purpose flour
• 2 large eggs
• 1 ½ cup water
• 1 tablespoon melted butter
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• On a clean surface make a well with the flour.
• In a measuring cup mix the eggs, water and salt.
• Pour the wet mixture slowly into the flour and mix with your 2 fingers until all of the wet is incorporated.
• Add melted butter.
• Do not force the dough to take all of the flour.
• Place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to rest.
By Food Processor:
• In the bowl of your food processor combine the flour and salt and pulse 2 to 3 times.
• In a liquid measuring cup whisk the eggs, water and melted butter.
• While pulsing the machine pour this mixture in a continuous stream and continue running the machine until the dough begins to pull away from the sides of the bowl.
• In a bowl combine all ingredients.
• Using the fresh pasta recipe, roll out your dough either by hand or by machine.
• With a knife cut the dough into 1 1/2 inch squares.
• Place 1 teaspoon of meat mixture into the center of each square.
• Fold the dough in half to form a triangle over the filling.(Illustration).
• Gently press all the air out.
• Roll the tortellini.
• Push the two ends together.
• In half a gallon of rapidly boiling salted water add the tortellini in batches.
• Cook for 5 to 8 minutes, or until they float to the surface.
• Remove to a strainer to drain.
• Serve with Parmesan cheese.