• 1 (12-to 16-oz) pork tenderloin, trimmed
• 4 teaspoons oil
• 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
• 1/4 teaspoon pepper
• 1/8 teaspoon granulated garlic
• Adjust oven rack to middle position and heat oven to 450 degrees F.
• Set wire rack in rimmed baking sheet.
• Pat pork dry with paper towels and season with salt, garlic, and pepper.
• Heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat until just smoking.
• Add tenderloin and cook until browned, about 9 minutes, turning as needed to brown evenly.
• Transfer pork to oven.
• Cook until internal temperature of pork reaches 145°F, about 14-16 minutes.
• Transfer to carving board, tent with foil, and let rest for 5 minutes.