• 1 cup cooked chicken, chopped ( you can you ham, sausage or whatever you like or have in the fridge)
• 12 eggs
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 1/8 teaspoon pepper
• 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
• Preheat oven to 350 degrees F .
• Line with paper muffin liners 12 muffin cups.
• Beat eggs in a large bowl.
• Stir in salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
• Put the chicken on the bottom of each muffin cup.
• Spoon egg mixture into muffin cups.
• Bake in preheated oven until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes.