• 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
• 1 egg
• 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
• 1 cup flour
• 1/4 cup powdered sugar for dusting
• 1 cup apricot preserves
• Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
• Line a 10×15 inch jellyroll pan with parchment paper.
• In a bowl mix together sweetened condensed milk, egg, baking powder, and flour.
• Pour into the prepared pan.
• Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, until the center springs back when pressed lightly. Don’t over bake, or it may crack.
• Generously dust a clean dish towel with confectioners’ sugar.
• Turn the cake out onto the towel, and peel off the parchment paper.
• Gently roll up the cake using the towel (Roll the cake up from the long end), and let cool for about 5 minutes.
• Unroll the cake, and spread an even coating of apricot preserves onto the top.
• Roll the cake back up into a tight spiral, and remove the towel.
• Dust with confectioners’ sugar before serving.