• 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary leaves
• 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
• 1 small clove of garlic, peeled
• 2 TB spoons olive oil
• 2 medium sweet potatoes
• Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
• Using a mortar and pestle, mash together the garlic, salt, and rosemary to form a paste.
• In a small bowl, combine the olive oil and garlic paste; set aside.
• Scrub sweet potatoes and cut off any blemishes.
• Slice the sweet potatoes lengthwise into 1/2 inch pieces.
• Stacking two pieces together, cut potatoes into 1/2 inch strips.
• Do the same with remaining potato.
• Put potato strips into a large bowl.
• Add oil mixture and toss well until all potatoes are well coated.
• Spread potatoes out on a baking sheet.
• Roast potatoes for 30-35 minutes, checking every ten minutes and rotating the pan for even browning.