• 8 cups water
• 1 green tea bag
• 1/2 cup sugar
• 2 TB spoons honey
• 3 TB spoons fresh lemon juice
• 1/4 teaspoon American ginseng extract
• Heat water in a large saucepan and bring it to boil.
• Turn off the heat.
• Put the teabag in the water.
• Cover the saucepan and steep the tea for 1 hour.
• Pour the sugar and honey into a 2 quart pitcher.
• Pour the tea into the pitcher.
• Stir to dissolve sugar.
• Add lemon juice and ginseng extract.
• Stir well.
• Chill and serve.
Jennifer StandeferApril 9, 2021 at 4:51 pm
We love sipping green tea year-round, both chilled or served piping hot. Loaded with powerful antioxidants, essential nutrients, and anti-inflammatory polyphenols, green tea has tons of potent health benefits.