• 2 eggs
• 2 TB spoons milk
• 2 slices of white bread
• 1 TB spoon oil
• 1 TB spoon butter
• salt, pepper
• Break the eggs into a container, add milk then salt and pepper to taste.
• Lightly whisk the egg mixture with a fork to mix the egg whites and yolks.
• Place the bread in a shallow container and evenly pour over the whisked eggs.
• Leave the egg mixture to soak into the bread for two minutes.
• Put the frying pan on a medium heat, add the olive oil and butter.
• Add the soaked bread to the preheated pan and oil, pour the remaining egg mixture over the bread.
• Turn the heat to medium low and fry for four minutes.
• Turn the eggy bread over and cook for a further three minutes.