• 2 lb bone-in pork chops
• 4 garlic cloves, crashed
• 2 TB spoons olive oil
• juice of one lemon
• 1/2 teaspoon pepper
• 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
• 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
• In a small bowl, whisk together garlic cloves, olive oil, lemon juice, pepper, and Italian seasoning.
• Place the pork chops and the marinade in a re-sealable plastic bag.
• Let rest in the fridge for 3-4 hours.
• Heat a grill or grill pan over medium heat.
• Remove the pork chops from the bag and sprinkle with Kosher salt.
• Place on the grill and cook until the pork chop releases from the grill, about 4 minutes.
• Flip and cook on the other side for another 3 minutes.