• 9 oz Belgian dark chocolate, chopped
• 1 lb strawberries with stems, washed and dried very well (Room temperature).
• Put the chocolate into a heatproof medium bowl.
• Fill a medium saucepan with a couple inches of water and bring to a simmer over medium heat.
• Turn off the heat; set the bowl of chocolate over the water to melt.
• Stir until smooth. (Alternatively, melt the chocolates in a microwave at half power, for 1 minute, stir and then heat for another minute or until melted.)
• Once the chocolate is melted and smooth, remove from the heat.
• Line a sheet pan with parchment or waxed paper.
• Holding the strawberry by the stem, dip the fruit into the chocolate, lift and twist slightly, letting any excess chocolate fall back into the bowl.
• Set strawberries on the parchment paper.
• Repeat with the rest of the strawberries.
• Dip a fork in the rest of the chocolate and drizzle the chocolate over the dipped strawberries.
• Set the strawberries aside until the chocolate sets, about 30 minutes.