• 3 cups flour
• 200 milliliters warm water
• 1 egg
• 1/2 teaspoon sugar
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 5 TB spoons oil
• 4 TB spoons vodka
• 1 lb ground beef
• 1 onion, grated
• 1/4 cup water
For the dough:
• On a clean surface make a well with the flour.
• In a measuring cup mix the eggs, water, vodka, oil, salt, and sugar.
• Pour the wet mixture slowly into the flour and mix with your 2 fingers until all of the wet is incorporated.
• Do not force the dough to take all of the flour.
• Cover with a towel and let rest for at least 1 hour.
For the filling:
• Mix all the ingredients.
• Separate your dough into 8 tennis size balls.
• Roll out one of the dough balls into a circle.
• Separate the meat into 8 parts.
• Spread the meat over 1/2 of dough circle, leaving about a 1-inch border.
• Press the chebureki sides together and seal with a fork.
• Repeat with the rest of the dough and meat.
• Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium heat.
• Add enough oil to cover bottom of pan.
• Saute 3 minutes on each side over medium heat.
• Place the chebureki between paper towels when done.