• 2 tomatoes, chopped
• 2 large cucumber, unpeeled and chopped
• 1 green or red pepper, roasted , chopped
• 1 large yellow onion, chopped
• 4 TB spoons sunflower oil
• 2 Tb red-wine vinegar
• Salt and black pepper
•100 grams Bulgarian sirene cheese or feta cheese, crumbled or grated
• Place tomatoes, cucumber, peppers, and onion in a large bowl and toss.
• Place oil, vinegar, salt and pepper to taste in a screw-top jar. Cover and shake until well blended.
• Toss dressing with vegetables, turn into a serving bowl and refrigerate until ready to serve.
• Top with crumbled cheese and portion on chilled plates.