• 1 lb Belgian milk chocolate
• crushed nuts
• shredded coconut
• Slice each apple into 8 equal slices; skewer and thoroughly dry each slice. If the apples are going to be sitting around for a little after being sliced, toss them with a bit of lemon juice to keep from browning.
• Melt chocolate in the microwave or over a double boiler.
• Dip the skewered slices into the melted chocolate.
• Roll half in the toasted coconut or crushed nuts.
• Place on a parchment-lined sheet tray and refrigerate until set.