• 2 cups flour
• 2 TB spoons sugar
• 1 teaspoon baking powder
• 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 2 cups buttermilk
• 1/4 cup sour cream
• 2 large eggs
• 3 TB spoons butter, melted and cooled
• 1-2 teaspoons oil
• Whisk flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in medium bowl.
• In second medium bowl, whisk together buttermilk, sour cream, eggs, and melted butter.
• Make well in center of dry ingredients and pour in wet ingredients; gently stir until just combined. Do not overmix.
• Let batter sit for 10 minutes before cooking.
• Heat 1 teaspoon oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat until shimmering.
• Using paper towels, carefully wipe out oil, leaving thin film of oil on bottom and sides of pan.
• Using 1/4- cup measure, portion batter into pan in 4 places.
• Cook until edges are set, first side is golden brown, and bubbles on surface are just beginning to break, 2 to 3 minutes.
• Using thin, wide spatula, flip pancakes and continue to cook until second side is golden brown, 1 to 2 minutes longer.
Tip: The pancakes can be cooked on an electric griddle. Set the griddle temperature to 350 degrees F and cook as directed.