• 1-8oz tube crescent roll dough
• 1/4 cup brown sugar
• 1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
• 2 TB spoons butter
• 1/2 cup powdered sugar
• 1 TB spoon milk
• Preheat oven according to crescent roll dough package directions.
• Layout the dough (8 triangles) and pinch all the seams together.
• Flip over and pinch the seams on the back side together too.
• Using a rolling pin, smooth the seams and roll the dough into a square about 1/4″ thick.
• Brush with the butter, and sprinkle with mixture of cinnamon and brown sugar.
• Roll into a log and cut into 8 pieces.
• Place mini cinnamon rolls into a non-stick sprayed muffin tin.
• Bake according to package directions. (15 minutes)
• Meanwhile whisk together powdered sugar and milk.
• Dunk warm cinnamon rolls into the frosting.