• 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cubed
• 1 TB spoon oil
• 3 TB spoon butter
• 1/2 lb fresh mushrooms, sliced
• 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
• 1 cup heavy cream
• 1 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• noodles, cooked
• Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat; cook and stir chicken breast in hot oil until no longer pink in the center, about 10 minutes.
• Remove from heat.
• Melt butter in another skillet over medium heat; cook and stir mushrooms and garlic powder until mushrooms begin to soften, about 3 minutes.
• Stir heavy cream into mushrooms and bring to a boil.
• Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until slightly thickened, about 3 minutes.
• Add Parmesan cheese.
• Continue to cook until cheese is melted, about 1 minute.
• Serve over cooked noodles.