• 2 Golden Delicious apples, cored and thinly sliced
• 1 1/2 teaspoons white sugar (optional)
• 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
• Preheat oven to 225 degrees F (110 degrees C).
• Arrange apples slices on a metal baking sheet in a single layer.
• Mix sugar and cinnamon together in a bowl; sprinkle over apple slices. (Optional).
• Bake in the preheated oven until apples are dried and edges curl up, 45 minutes to 1 hour.
• Transfer apple chips, using a metal spatula, to a wire rack until cooled and crispy.
Note: Keep the oven slightly open while making apple chips.