• 1 lb buffalo fish slices
• 1/2 cup flour
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 2 TB spoons oil
• 1 TB spoon butter
• Sprinkle fish with salt and let it stand for 30 minutes.
• Heat oil in a frying pan.
• Lightly dredge fish in flour and shake off excess.
• When pan is good and hot, add oil followed immediately by 1 tablespoon butter.
• .As soon as foaming subsides, place fish in pan with the skin side down.
• Jiggle pan for the first 10 seconds to keep the fish from sticking.
• Cook until golden crust forms on meat. Carefully turn fish away from you and again jiggle pan for the first few seconds. Cook until skin turns golden brown (7 minutes per side).
• Remove to a warm plate.