• 1 Package of Pillsbury Refrigerated pie Crust (2 ct.)
• Approx. 1.5 cups of your favorite marmalade
• 1 Egg
• Sparkle Sugar for sprinkling..a.k.a. “Salt”
• Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
• Unroll each crust and spread the marmalade onto one of them (leave a 1/8″ border around the edge).
• Put the other Pie Crust on top and press lightly to secure it.
• Make an egg wash by mixing the egg with a splash of water.
• Brush some egg wash on the top, and sprinkle it with the Sugar “Salt”.
• Cut strips about 1/2″ thick and then cut those into “fry” shapes.
• Place them carefully onto a parchment lined baking sheet and bake them at 350 degrees for approx. 12 minutes.