• 1/2 cup diced onion
• 2 cloves garlic, minced
• 1 lb ground beef
• 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
• 4 TB spoons minced fresh parsley
• 1 teaspoon paprika
• 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
• 1 teaspoon pepper
• 2 eggs, beaten
• 2 TB spoons oil
• Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
• Saute onion in a skillet over medium heat until softened, about 3 minutes.
• Add garlic to skillet, cook 1 minute.
• Combine ground beef, onion mixture, bread crumbs, parsley, paprika, salt, and pepper in a large bowl.
• Stir in beaten egg.
• Form mixture into 1-inch meatballs and place on broiler pan.
• Bake meatballs until fully cooked, about 10 minutes.
Note: Make a large batch so you always have meatballs on hand. Bake in batches to avoid overcrowding the pan. Freeze meatballs on a baking sheet then transfer to an airtight container and keep frozen until ready to use. If adding frozen meatballs to a dish, allow an additional 5 minutes cook time.