• 200 gram ricotta cheese
• 3 TB spoons sour cream
• 3 eggs
• 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
• 1 1/2 cup flour
• Vegetable oil, for deep frying
• Powdered sugar, for dipping
• In a deep saucepan, heat enough oil to deep fry (about half-way up the pot) to 350 to 365 degrees F.
• Mix the ingredients together in a bowl with a wooden spoon in order until the batter is smooth.
• Using 2 tablespoons, scoop a spoonful of batter then push it off into the hot oil with the other spoon.
• They will sink then float to the top of the oil.
• Turn them occasionally to fry evenly on all sides. (About 4 minutes).
• Drain on paper towels and then dip in powdered sugar.
NB.: Serve with Raspberry sauce, Chocolate sauce, and/or White chocolate bourbon sauce.