• 1 pint fresh raspberries
• 1/4 cup white sugar
• 2 TB spoons orange juice
• 2 TB spoons cornstarch
• 1 cup cold water
• Combine the raspberries, sugar, and orange juice in a saucepan.
• Whisk the cornstarch into the cold water until smooth.
• Add the mixture to the saucepan and bring to a boil.
• Simmer for about 5 minutes, stirring constantly, until the desired consistency is reached.
• The sauce will thicken further as it cools.
• Puree the sauce in a blender or with a handheld immersion blender.
• Strain it through a fine sieve.
• Serve warm or cold.
Note: The sauce will keep in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.