• 3 cups unsweetened almond milk
• 1/4 cup honey
• 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon (or more to taste)
• 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
• 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
• Place the almond milk into a pitcher.
• Place the honey, ground cinnamon, vanilla extract and dash of nutmeg in a small saucepan over medium high heat.
• Heat until the honey is just melted.
• Pour the honey mixture into the pitcher.
•Stir until the honey mixture is well combined with the almond milk.
• Place the pitcher in the fridge and allow to chill for at least two hours.
• Stir well before serving.