• 1 sheet puffed pastry, cut in 9 pieces
• nonstick cooking spray
• 3 whole apples, cored, halved and sliced, but not peeled
• 1/4 cup powdered sugar
• Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
• Place the puffed pastry rectangles onto a baking pan that’s been sprayed with nonstick spray
• Arrange the apple slices on the pastry rectangles in a straight line, overlapping as you go.
• Sprinkle with powdered sugar.
• Bake until the pastry is puffed and golden brown, about 20 minutes.
• Remove from the pan immediately and place on a serving platter.