• 1 lb Brussels sprouts, rinsed
• 1/2 cup water
• 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
• 1 TB spoon butter
• Cut off the stem end of the Brussels sprouts and remove any yellowing outer leaves.
• Cut each Brussels sprout in half from top to bottom.
• Place the Brussels sprouts, water and salt into a 3 to 4-quart saucier and cover.
• Place over high heat and cook for 5 minutes or until tender.
• Melt butter in the skillet.
• Return Brussels sprouts to the pot.
• Saute for 30-45 seconds.
• Remove and serve immediately.