• • 1 lb lean ground beef
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1/2 teaspoon pepper
• 1 tablespoon oil
• 1/4 cup chopped yellow onions
• 3 cloves garlic, crashed
• 1/4 lb small macaroni, cooked
• 1/2 cup beef broth
• Season the beef with the salt and pepper.
• In a large cast iron skillet, heat the oil over medium heat.
• Add the seasoned beef and cook, stirring for about 5 minutes.
• Drain off any excess oil in the skillet.
• Add the onions and cook, stirring, until soft, 7 to 8 minutes.
• Add garlic and cook for about 2 minutes.
• Add the macaroni and beef broth.
• Cook, stirring, until the mixture thickens, 5 to 6 minutes.
• Remove the pan from the heat and spoon the mixture onto the plates.
Note: Navy Macaroni (Макароны по-флотски) were traditionally served on Russian navy ships but due to the simplicity of the recipe became popular all over the country back in the 18th century.