• 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
• 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
• salt to taste
• 6 cloves garlic, finely minced
• 2 TB spoons lemon juice
• 1 1/2 TB spoon cold butter
• 2 TB spoons chopped Italian flat leaf parsley
• Heat olive oil in a heavy skillet over high heat until it just begins to smoke.
• Place shrimp in an even layer on the bottom of the pan.
• Season shrimp with salt; cook and stir until shrimp begin to turn pink, about 1 minute.
• Stir in garlic.
• Cook and stir 1 minute.
• Stir in lemon juice, butter, and parsley.
• Cook until all butter has melted and shrimp are pink and opaque, about 3 minutes.