• 4 large unpeeled russet potatoes, cut into 1/4-inch strips
• 1/4 cup olive oil
• 1/2 teaspoon ground dried thyme
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
•1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
• 1/4 cup chopped fresh rosemary
• Preheat an oven to 425 degrees F.
• Place the potatoes in a mixing bowl and drizzle with olive oil.
• Season with garlic, thyme, and 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt.
• Toss until evenly coated.
• Lift the fries out of the bowl and spread onto a nonstick baking sheet in a single layer.
• Save the remaining oil in the bowl.
• Bake in the preheated oven 30 minutes, flipping the fries halfway through baking.
• Return the fries to the bowl with the olive oil, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and rosemary.
• Toss to coat, then spread again onto the baking sheet.
• Return to the oven, and bake until the Parmesan cheese melts, about 10 minutes.