• 3 TB spoons olive oil
• 1 TB spoon grated fresh garlic
• 2 teaspoons kosher salt
• 1 1/2 teaspoon dried herbes de Provence
• 1 teaspoon black pepper
• minced zest of 1 1/2 lemons
• 1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
• 2 cups chopped tomatoes
• 1 cup quartered and sliced zucchini
• 1 cup quartered and sliced yellow squash
• Preheat grill to maintain a temperature of 400 degrees F.
• Line a rectangular foil cake pan with an 18×26-inch sheet of heavy-duty foil.
• Whisk together oil, garlic, salt, herbes de Provence, pepper, and zest in a large bowl.
• Stir in shrimp, tomatoes, zucchini, and yellow squash.
• Transfer to prepared foil-lined pan.
• Bring long pieces of foil together, then fold over until nearly flat against shrimp.
• Fold in ends of foil to create a tight seal.
• Grill packet until shrimp are cooked through and vegetables are fork-tender, 25-3 minutes.