• 1 head of garlic, cloves peeled
• 1/4 cup rosemary leaves
• 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
• 2 racks of lamb, frenched (2 pounds each)
• Salt and freshly ground pepper
• In a mini food processor, combine the garlic, rosemary and olive oil and process until the garlic is finely chopped.
• Season the lamb racks with salt and pepper and rub the garlic-rosemary oil all over them.
• Set the racks fat side up on a large rimmed baking sheet and let stand for 1 hour.
• Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
• Roast the lamb in the upper third of the oven for 25 minutes.
• Transfer the racks to a carving board, stand them upright and let rest for 10 minutes.
• Carve the racks in between the rib bones and transfer to plates.
• Serve right away.