• 1 recipe puff pastry
• 1/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
• 1/4 cup light brown sugar
• 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
For the glaze:
• 1/2 cups powdered sugar
• 2 tablespoons water
• 1 tablespoons honey
• Place the butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon in a medium mixing bowl and whip together on medium-high speed until fluffy.
• Roll out the dough to a rectangle shape, about 16-inches by 9-inches.
• Spread the butter mixture over the dough, leaving a 1/2-inch margin on all sides.
• Starting on one of the longer sides, carefully roll the dough into a log. Trim off the ends, and cut the log into 1-inch thick slices.
• Place the slices on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
• Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for 15 minutes.
• Cool completely and cover with glaze (recipe follows).
To make the glaze:
• Stir the powdered sugar, honey, and water together in a small bowl.