• 1 lb new potatoes, cut into quarters
• 3 cloves garlic, chopped
• Kosher salt
• 1/4 cup duck fat
• fresh rosemary, chopped
• Heat oven to 425 F degrees.
• Place potatoes in a small pot and cover completely with generously salted water.
• Bring to boil and reduce to simmer.
• Cook the potatoes for 20 minutes, or until fork-tender.
• Drain the potatoes.
• When cool enough to handle, put the potatoes on a small rimmed baking sheet or pan.
• Drizzle with duck fat and add rosemary and garlic to pan.
• Roast potatoes for 20 minutes. Flip them, then roast an additional 8 to 10 minutes.