• 1 tbsp olive oil
• 1 onion
• 1 garlic clove, chopped
• 1 tsp paprika
• 400g can of chopped tomatoes
• 4 cups lobster stock
• 1/2 lb spaghetti, roughly broken
• 1 lb pack frozen seafood mix, defrosted
• pinch of ground red pepper
• handful of parsley leaves, chopped
• Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan, then cook the onion for 10 minutes.
• Add garlic and saute for 1 minute.
• Add the paprika,re pepper, tomatoes, and stock, then bring to the boil.
• Turn down the heat to a simmer, stir in the pasta and cook for 7 mins, stirring occasionally to stop the pasta from sticking.
• Stir in the seafood, cook for 5 mins more until it’s all heated through and the pasta is cooked, then season to taste. • • Sprinkle with parsley