• puff pastry ( or you can use Pepperidge Farm puff pastry)
• 1 egg + 1 egg yolk
• 3/4 cup feta, crumbled
• 1 lb mozzarella cheese, shreded
• 1 TB spoon butted, chopped
• Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
• In small mixing bowl stir the feta, mozzarella, butter, and egg until combined.
• In a separate small mixing bowl mix an egg yolk with a drop of water, use a fork to lightly beat.
• On a floured surface, use a lightly floured rolling pin to roll out the puff pastry into a square.
• Cut the dough into 4 equal square pieces.
• Spoon an equal amount of filling into the center of each square.
• Fold two opposite sides towards each other, then follow with the other two.
• Pinch together the folded sides of the pastry and leave a small opening in the center where all the sides meet.
• Delicately transfer the pastries to the baking sheet and lightly brush the egg wash.
• Transfer the baking sheet to the oven and cool until golden, about 18 minutes.
• Remove and cool 5 minutes then serve.