Crock Pot Beef Stew is one of my all-time favorite one-pot meals. It’s filling, delicious, the family always loves it, and it’s incredibly easy! A hearty, savory slow cooker stew with potatoes, carrots, celery, broth, and spices.
• 2 pounds beef stew meat, cut into 1 inch cubes
• 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
• Place meat in slow cooker.
• In a small bowl mix together the flour, salt, and pepper; pour over meat, and stir to coat meat with flour mixture.
• Stir in the garlic, bay leaf, paprika, Worcestershire sauce, onion, water, white wine, potatoes, carrots, and celery.
• Cover, and cook on Low setting for 10 to 12 hours, or on High setting for 4 to 6 hours.
IKEA has shared the recipe for their famous Swedish meatballs to make at home. The Swedish furniture giant revealed their famous dish is made by mixing pork and beef mince with garlic and onion when they shared a recipe card with step-by-step instructions in true IKEA fashion.