Crock Pot Beef Stew is one of my all-time favorite one-pot meals. It’s filling, delicious, the family always loves it, and it’s incredibly easy! A hearty, savory slow cooker stew with potatoes, carrots, celery, broth, and spices.
• 2 pounds beef stew meat, cut into 1 inch cubes
• 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
• Place meat in slow cooker.
• In a small bowl mix together the flour, salt, and pepper; pour over meat, and stir to coat meat with flour mixture.
• Stir in the garlic, bay leaf, paprika, Worcestershire sauce, onion, water, white wine, potatoes, carrots, and celery.
• Cover, and cook on Low setting for 10 to 12 hours, or on High setting for 4 to 6 hours.