• 500 ml milk
• 2 eggs
• 3 TB soons flour
• 150 gram sugar
• 100 butter
• 1 teaspoon vanilla
• Combine eggs, sugar, flour,and vanilla in a large bowl; stir well with a whisk.
• Add milk and mix well.
• Bring to just below boil.
• Carefully mix with a wooden spoon.
• Keep stirring until custard thickens, or at least 5 minutes.
• Turn off heat and add butter, which will thicken the custard even more, after it cools down.
Note: You can strain custard to get rid of any lumps. Cover custard with plastic wrap to make sure that the wrap is touching the custard.
Great for eclairs and Napoleon Torte