• 2 lb pork loin
• 8 oz mushrooms
• 2 onions
• 8 oz sour cream
• 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
• 1 TB spoon oil
• 1 TB spoon butter
• 1 teaspoon of salt
• 1/2 teaspoon of pepper
• 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder
• Chop onions finely and then chop up mushrooms and finally cut the pork into thin slices. It is best if you tenderise the pork, by placing in in plastic bag and hitting with a rolling pin on both sides, this will make it much softer.
• In a deep pot, heat oil and butter, then add pork and cook for 5 min.
• Then add onions, and cook for 10 more minutes until slightly softened. Add salt, pepper, garlic powder, and mushrooms. Cook for 10 minutes.
• Add sour cream and heavy whipping cream, mix it through.
• Cook for 10 more minutes.
Delicious over some egg noodles, rice or mashed potatoes.