• 1 1/2 pounds fresh, skinned perch
• 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
• 2 tablespoons paprika
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1 egg
• 1/2 cup half-and-half
• 1/2 cup butter
• Mix flour, paprika, and salt together and set aside.
• In a small bowl, blend the egg and the half-and-half.
• Heat butter in a large saute pan.
• Dip perch fillets in egg wash first and then into the flour mixture.
• Carefully place them into the hot butter in the saute pan and brown on both sides (about 3 minutes per side).
• Remove from the butter and drain on a paper towel to absorb excess butter.
• Serve immediately.