• 2 pears, ripe, peeled,cut in half, cored
• 2 TB spoons unsalted butter
• 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
• 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
• 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
• Vanilla ice cream or whipped cream, optional
• Melt butter and add vanilla, nutmeg, and cinnamon, mixing well in a microwave.
• Baste the cut sides of pears,place cut side down in baking pan that fits air fryer.
• Baste the rounded side now.
• Bake at 350 F degrees 10 minutes.
• Flip pears over, baste.
• Bake 2 more minutes.
• Baste and set on plates.
If using ice cream or whipped cream, wait to serve and then add the cold topping as it will melt quickly.