Directions: • Rub the duck breast with salt,pepper, and garlic. Baste with melted butter.
• Place the duck breast, skin side up into the air fryer basket.
• Air-fry the duck at 400ºF for 8 minutes.
• Flip the duck breast over and baste with melted butter.
• Air-fry at 400ºF for an additional 4 minutes for rare, 5 minutes for medium and 6 minutes for medium-well.
• Transfer the duck breast to a cutting board and let it rest for a few minutes.
• Slice the duck breast on the bias and divide between two dinner plates.