• 5 pork chops
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
• Cayenne pepper
• 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
• 1/2 cup olive oil
• 1 TB spoon butter
• Salt and pepper both sides of the pork chops.
• Combine the flour and some cayenne, salt and black pepper.
• Dredge each side of the pork chops in the flour mixture, and then set aside on a plate.
• Heat the oil over medium to medium-high heat.
• Add the butter.
• When the butter is melted and the butter/oil mixture is hot, cook pork chops 3 to 4 minutes on one side.
• Flip and cook until the chops are golden brown on the other side, 2 to 3 minutes (make sure no pink juices remain).