Light and fluffy, cloud like, dutch baby pancakes filled with lemon flavor and fresh blueberries!
• Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
• Mix together eggs, milk, flour, granulated sugar, lemon zest, and salt.
• Melt butter in a 12- inch cast iron skillet.
• Pour batter in the skillet, then scatter with berries.
• Bake until puffed and cooked through and top is set, 20 minutes.
• Top with berries, and sprinkle with confectioners’ sugar.
• Serve immediately.
Perfect dessert for any night of the week. It is rather plain on it’s own, but it’s SO basic that you can play with it adding your own flavors. And if you use sugar substitute instead of sugar you have a perfect diabetes, keto diet friendly dessert.