Light and fluffy, cloud like, dutch baby pancakes filled with lemon flavor and fresh blueberries!
• Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
• Mix together eggs, milk, flour, granulated sugar, lemon zest, and salt.
• Melt butter in a 12- inch cast iron skillet.
• Pour batter in the skillet, then scatter with berries.
• Bake until puffed and cooked through and top is set, 20 minutes.
• Top with berries, and sprinkle with confectioners’ sugar.
• Serve immediately.
It requires no kneading. It uses no special ingredients, equipment or techniques. No-knead bread gets its power from a long, slow rise at room temperature. So unbelievably good and ridiculously easy to make.