• 1 cup plain yogurt
• 4 TB spoons powdered sugar ( Swerve Confectioners Sugar)
• 1 cup whipping cream
• 2 teaspoons unflavored gelatin (or one packet of Knox gelatin)
• 1 teaspoon vanilla
• 3 TB spoons hot water
• In a small dish place water and sprinkle gelatin over the surface, set aside to bloom.
• Heat cream and 5 TB sugar in a small saucepan just to a gentle boil.
• Whisk a small quantity of cream to the gelatin and add to the saucepan.
• Whisk in yogurt and vanilla until smooth.
• Divide mixture into four serving dishes and chill for at least 4 hours to set.