• 1 cup unbleached all purpose flour or 1/3 cup whole wheat and 2/3 cup all purpose flour
• 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
• 1/4 teaspoon salt
• 1 cup plain yogurt
• 1 egg, beaten
• optional toppings: everything bagel seasoning, sesame seeds, poppy seeds, dried garlic flakes, dried onion flakes, shredded cheese
• Preheat oven to 375 F degrees. Place parchment paper or a copper sheet on a baking sheet. If using parchment paper, spray with oil to avoid sticking.
• In a medium bowl combine the flour, baking powder and salt and whisk well.
• Add the yogurt and mix until well combined.
• Lightly dust flour on a work surface and remove dough from the bowl, knead the dough a few times.
• Divide into 4 equal balls.
• Roll each ball into 3/4-inch thick ropes and join the ends to form bagels.
• Top with egg wash and sprinkle both sides with seasoning of your choice.
• Bake for 25 minutes.
• Let cool at least 15 minutes before cutting.
If you are using and air fryer: Preheat the air fryer 280 F degrees. Transfer in bagels without overcrowding and for bake 15 minutes, or until golden. No need to turn. Let cool at least 15 minutes before cutting.