Pate choux batter for lady fingers:
• 1 1/2 cups water
• 11 TB spoons (150 grams) butter
• 1 1/2 cups flour
• 6 eggs
• 2 cups sour cream
• 1 cup sugar
• Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
• Line 3 baking sheets with parchment paper.
• Bring the water and butter to a boil in a medium saucepan.
• Add flour all at once.
• Mix with a wooden spoon until it forms a ball and the flour is mixed in thoroughly.
• Cool for about 5 minutes.
• Add eggs one at a time.
• Transfer the batter to a pastry bag and pipe 2 inch long strips, about 0.5 cm thick onto the prepared baking sheets.
• Bake for 7 minutes in the preheated oven.
• Combine the sour cream and sugar in a standing mixer using the whisk attachment.
• Dip the lady fingers in the frosting.
• Arrange the lady fingers in a circle in multiple layers.
• Refrigerate the cake for at least a few hours.
• Sprinkle some grated dark chocolate on top.