For small 1- pound loaf
• 3/4 cup lukewarm water
• 1 TB spoons olive oil
• 1 TB spoon sugar
• 3/4 teaspoon salt
• 2 cups bread flour
• 1 teaspoon active dry yeast
• Place all ingredients, in the order listed, into the bread pan fitted with the kneading
• Secure the bread pan in the Automatic Bread Maker.
• Press loaf size and crust color to select both size and crust preference.
• Press the menu button to select the French Bread program.
• Press Start/Stop to mix, knead, rise, and bake.
• If desired, when paddle signal sounds remove dough and kneading paddle, reshape dough and replace in bread pan.
• When the cycle is complete, remove the bread pan from the machine and transfer bread to a wire rack to cool completely before slicing.|
• Store, well-wrapped, on the counter for 4 days, or freeze for up to 3 months.
Can be made with Delay Start Timer.