• 2 teaspoons coriander, ground
• 2 teaspoons dried dill, ground
• 2 teaspoons savory (you can substitute for thyme)
• 2 teaspoons basil
• 1 teaspoon blue fenugreek (you can substitute for regular fenugreek)
• 1 teaspoons Imeretian saffron
• 1 teaspoon parsley
• 1 basil leaf
• Grind all the ingredients in a coffee grinder.
• Store in an airtight container.
PS.: Imeretian Saffron (Kviteli kvavili) is dried and ground golden marigold flowers. It has sweet- spicy floral aroma, earthy flavor, and a sharp fragrance. It gives the dish bright yellow color and delicious flavor.
Used in Georgian baking and desserts, spice blends, sauces, soups, stews, meat and fish.