• 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
• 1 pound Mexican chorizo
• 1 onion, diced
• 1 pound potatoes cut into small (1/4-inch) dice, and boiled
• Salt and pepper
• Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
• Add the chorizo and cook, breaking up the clumps, for about 10 minutes.
• Using a slotted spoon, transfer the chorizo to a plate.
• Pour off all but 1 tablespoon of fat from the pan and heat the pan over medium-high heat.
• Add the onions and boiled potatoes and sauté until brown, about 12 minutes.
• Stir in the cooked chorizo and season with just a little salt and pepper, to taste.
• Transfer to a serving bowl and serve.
PS. Delicious with an egg over easy on top.